Url encoding weird error

Hi,

For a rest call I need to build up a url, one of the parameters in the url is the contact name field.

Name field can contain spaces etc so I need to urlencode this.

I am using plugin UrlEncodeAction for this.

So this is my process:

in the restread resources_path parameter the url is built up with the output of the urlencode.

All fine, and no errors in the architect.

Now when I send this to deployment I get this error:

I do not get this, why does it throw this error when the architect does not?
How can I fix this, imo there should be no error at all.

@ArnoldT, hi! The first thing to check - plugin configuration and return values whether everything is set and types are correct. Have you checked it?

Hi Kate,

Yes I have double checked everything and also a collegue looked at this and saw nothing strange.

The urlencode plugin required no configuration, the return value is string and the class url requires a string. And if it would be a type error I would expect the architect to throw an error.

Hi Arnold, this is most likely a bug in the Architect. If you could you create an SR with the exact model number and revision where this issue occurred, we can investigate and fix this.

Is this by any chance a process on an N_Contact virtual page? Seeing trigger.record.name_fx and the duplication of the error makes me suspect it is. If so, if it is an issue similar to what I suspect, then as a temporary fix, you could probably define the process separately on the N_Organization and N_Person virtual pages, or wrap the whole process it in a process component.